First post


Hello there stranger! :) Thanks for stopping by. 
Before you read further, it's only fair that I introduce myself. I'm srividya, in my mid twenties, currently living in a small town named Reading. It's been many months that I've been wanting to start a blog of my own, but never mustered the courage to do so, thinking It wont be any good or no one would want to read it. However, I have finally succumbed to the temptation and thought I'll give it a go. As of now,I don't know what/which niche I fit in the blogging world. Till I figure out, my posts will be mostly about things I love or travel summaries or the sorts. 

Good luck to me. Hope I enjoy the journey. Oh by the way, this is me :)

Post a Comment

It makes me incredibly happy to see that someone has taken their precious time out to leave a comment after reading this space. Thank you !! xx

© October born.