August in doodles.

It's been absolute yonks since I last logged in and documented my random musings. These past few months were HECTIC. I've finally taken out some time for myself and gone back to the same old routine where I come up to my loft with a cup of tea and doodle away to music or a movie. Simple pleasures!  There is a lot to be said when it comes to appreciating the smaller and finer details of  everyday mundane. Our house is almost done but we are still drowning in to-do lists. So I've decided to slow down a bit, get my blogging mojo back and get rolling.


Here is August in doodles.


Thats me doing a wee bit of gardening while the mister does most of the sweat draining work. 

 Because paranoid is my surname. Worrying about anything and everything.
Most of August evenings were spent either working on our garden or going to garden centres. Bought more plants than I would ever need. My kind of BONG.

Bake a cake they said. Its therapeutic they said. *Rolls eyes*
We walked through a giant of a park one sunny evening and took in all the calm serenity.
LAUGHS. LOTS OF IT.

2 comments

  1. You are too good at doodles.. :O And the laughs - toooo cute !

    ReplyDelete

It makes me incredibly happy to see that someone has taken their precious time out to leave a comment after reading this space. Thank you !! xx

© October born.