Hello Autumn!



While the weather may not be at its spiffing best at the moment, I'm quite honestly looking forward to autumn and winter this year. We all do love a bit of sun and thankfully, UK has had its fair share of sunshine this year. But I do love sweater weather.
Something about the tartan scarfs and gingham prints, wellies and boots, roadways with crisp scattered autumn leaves, books, cuddling under a cozy fur throw and hot chocolate; sounds very very appealing to me! Autumn may not be everyones cup of tea; but it sure rocks my socks!
On a side not, how the hell did this year flow by so fast? Its making me a tad bit anxious, to be honest.But anyway, I'm excited for Christmas already. Teehee!

Post a Comment

It makes me incredibly happy to see that someone has taken their precious time out to leave a comment after reading this space. Thank you !! xx

© October born.