Lately


It's been almost a month since I last posted. Travel, daily life shenanigans and other random stuff kept me out of it. I need to get a hang of this blogging malarkey again. So here goes.
I have had an unknown sprain on my right arm, which is still healing. I say unknown because the cause for it, is a mystery. What started as a slight sprain was made worse two days back by a half an hour yoga session. Not the ideal thing to be done when your hand is injured, eh? I know. I should probably be giving it rest than typing away on my laptop. Hmm!
Two half written posts are still kept intact in the draft folder for over two weeks now, one of which is a travel summary of the week we were in Dubai. The sheer amount of photos to condense and edit makes me not want to post it at all. But, then again, how lovely would it be to look back after few months or years and relive it through my words and see few of the best pictures from the lovely week with the family! Need to get on with it.
The sun has been too kind to us this year and it's gorgeously sunny these days. It makes me extremely happy and lively. The photo above was taken yesterday. Streaming sunlight through the windows in mid April? Rare! Since we are on the topic of photos (smooth transition there), i've been teaching myself the manual techy bits of DSLR. Till now words like aperture, shutter speed, depth of field and the sorts seemed foreign, which made absolute no sense to me. Now that I have got a hang of it; Good God, how much of a difference does it make when the settings are optimal and clicked.  I'm definitely not going to be one of those wanna-be photographers who own a dslr one day and start a photography page on Facebook the next. Umm.. No, Thank you! The fact that I get to take better pictures is enough for me.
I made an impulse post on Facebook the other day informing people about my blog. I'm still contemplating on the decision. For over a year, I never felt like sharing it with anyone. Except for few close friends and family and few fellow bloggers, no one read this space. Now I see a huge influx of readers and I don't know how I feel about it.
In April, two of the things in my BUCKETLIST has been striked out. WOO YEAH! No.27 and No.42 to be precise. Even if a tiny amount, I'm proud of the fact that I earned something from this space. More on No.27 another day.
Here's to more sunshine, more smiles and more blogging.
Toodles!

Post a Comment

It makes me incredibly happy to see that someone has taken their precious time out to leave a comment after reading this space. Thank you !! xx

© October born.