You & I.



Dear You,

When we grow old and grey, we will look back at this and think how different our life was. How amazingly magical and wonderfully chaotic it was. How we have changed over time, both physically and as people. How, we are just as dysfunctional and imperfect as any other couple, but what we hold for each other is extremely rare and fresh. 

I have had this planned for months; finding and collating video files and making a draft in my head. Can i just mention how difficult it was to find a video with you in it? This one was a mammoth edit but worth the effort. I love how we celebrate the tiniest things and find joy in the mundane. Let's fill our new home with many more amazing memories and endless laughter and keep at it till the very end.

Here is something to look back at and smile, for years to come.


Love,
Me.






7 comments

  1. Beautiful memory capsule of our days :) I am smiling now and it will make me smile every time I see this ;)
    Love,
    You :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still hate you a little though :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, I'm just happy its little, he he :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your posts especially doodles and the video part where you guys step foot in such sync :-) Awesome.

    PS: Is that a deliberate mistake in the video - you guys bought a home in Dec 2016?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Riya :)
    Thanks a ton for the comment. It was a difficult one to compose and edit and I'm glad I didn't give up on it.
    And oh my god ! What a silly mistake that is 😂 Thanks for noticing ! Have to edit and re upload 😁
    Also, how'd you find my blog if you don't mind me asking? :)
    Pls do keep reading and I'm open for criticism as well.

    Take care
    Sri x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a fan of Vazhayila Sarah's Lukapi's instagram photos and from there I checked your lovely doodles and blog. Your doodles bring instant smile :-) and I can't draw :-(. So I am always in awe when someone has that gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ok:) thank you so much for taking the time out to comment:) it's rare that s stranger appreciates someone's effort.
    Trust me, anyone can draw. You ll start a lil rubbish and then get better and with practice you can create your own style!

    Sri xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me incredibly happy to see that someone has taken their precious time out to leave a comment after reading this space. Thank you !! xx

© October born.