A week of chalk doodles!


The love for doodling is something I have had since childhood. Give me a paper and pen and i'll doodle away. I bought a blackboard to hang up and write lists and essentials. But soon enough, I turned it into my doodle station and started filling it with silly and random things whenever I fancied. I posted one of those on my INSTAGRAM last week and the response was pretty good. It sparked an idea for a blogpost and here we are! I did a doodle everyday for a week, capturing the essence of that particular day. Here are the pictures:

2 comments

  1. This is so cute! You're so good at drawing! x

    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw..Thanks a lot Kacy :)xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me incredibly happy to see that someone has taken their precious time out to leave a comment after reading this space. Thank you !! xx

© October born.